Monday, April 26, 2010

Intro Bio for Bob

Hi I’m Bob Swartz. What I bring to you in this blog-spot is that I love cars. And trucks/tractors/boats/vehicles/machines of all descriptions; but mostly cars.

I’ve wanted to “built cars” one way or another throughout H S, college, and done it most all my working life at GM and mostly Chrysler. My wife, Marcia, and I live in
Waterford. We’re proud of our two grown boys. They are making good lives and all their “wheels” favorably reflect their upbringing. And we have two of the world’s best & cutest grand kids. I still like to work on cars, play with cars, enjoy other people’s cars, and “cruise”. Long trips, short trips or bring out the lawn chair at the local cruise & park are fine.

In this blog, I hope to share with you some observations, memories, and comments about cruising, our automobility, and the lure of the open road.

Happy Trails,

Bob

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 at 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Culver's Cruise Night (Tuesday's) has really catered to the cruisers. Great expanded parking, Food specials that can't be beat, TV shoots, Pictures in the paper every week, great sponsors with really nice door prizes and they have a DJ that knows the music and the cruisers. This has become one of the very best cruise nights in a very short time. (It was moved from the former Kalloway's in Oxford). The "FREE CUSTARD" is delicious and the food prices can't be beat!!!
Treat yourself to a great cruise and try it....you'll like it!!!

See ya there........

Ed, John, Barb, Terry, Jim and Kellie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home