Friday, July 9, 2010

National Collector Car Day

I might be the last person in the world to learn this but today is "National Collector Car Day". I learned about it from my favorite hobbyist magazine, "Auto Restorer". They reported that two senators got together to pass this resolution for 2010. It was backed, of course, by the SEMA and ARMO trade organizations. If I had my way this holiday would be the third Saturday in August; now that would be SWEET.

Anyhow, it does seem like a good idea. Here's a link I cut & pasted in for more details from SEMA:
http://www.sema.org/sema-enews/2010/21/collector-car-appreciation-day-grows

So it's a great day to cruise and support this national holiday at the same time.
I know Multi-Lakes Conservation Association is having its weekly cruise and also, the annual cruise at 300 Bowl in Waterford is today.

Let's get out there and show off!
Happy Trails,
bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home