Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Viper's Grailkeeper

Okay. I've taken my Sunday nap to recoup from all the Woodward Dream Cruise activities. Some say "If it's too loud, you're too old!" Well, I'm not too old for the noise and as long as it only takes an afternoon nap to recharge my batteries I'm STILL not too old.

But this isn't about me, it's about the WDC and the other thing I like about it - the people. So with any luck here is my first video clip for this blog. My featured guest, Herb Helbig, was and in retirement still is, a key player in making the Dodge Viper (of which I am a huge fan) what it is. From a small amount of contact with Herb years ago at Chrysler I can vouch for his being a real down-to-earth guy. Even then as a hard working engineer Herb was a great contributer to best of Chrysler's vehicles, his work on the Viper has got to be his crowning achievement. And to this day, he's the same car lover and good guy. A group of Chrysler "gearheads" meet at Duggan's for "Fast Tuesday" each year which is where we did this video. I hope it works for you.
Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home